Endoscopy and Computer Vision
EnCoV is a research group located at the Faculty of Medicine in Clermont-Ferrand.
It is part of the Image-Guided Therapies research axis of Institut Pascal, a joint venture between CNRS, Université Clermont Auvergne and SIGMA.
- (apr 2019) EnCoV (A. Bartoli, E. Buc) receives a CNRS grant to evaluate Augmented Reality in laparoscopic liver surgery (financement prématuration du CNRS)
- (dec 2018) M. Canis receives the Jean Bayle-Lespitau prize from Fondation de l'Avenir for his work on endometriosis
- (oct 2018) S. Parashar receives the PhD prize from Université Clermont Auvergne for her work on Image-based Deformable 3D Reconstruction using Differential Geometry and Cartan's Connections
- (dec 2017) EnCoV (A. Bartoli) receives an ERC PoC grant (Proof-of-Concept grant from the European Research Council) to implement project P-ViTAL
- (dec 2017) EnCoV (P. Chauvet) receives the computer-aided surgery innovation prize from the National Academy of Surgery (prix de l’innovation médico-chirurgicale assistée par ordinateur du Labex CAMI décerné par l'Académie nationale de Chirurgie) for its work on an experimental tumor model for laparoscopy and the evaluation of an Augmented Reality system in tumor resection
- (sep 2017) EnCoV (N. Bourdel) receives the Gédéon Richter award from CNGOF (prix Gédéon Richter du Collège national des gynécologues et obstétriciens Français) for its work on Augmented Reality aided myomectomy
- (jun 2017) EnCoV (P. Chauvet) receives the junior research prize from Clermont-Ferrand's university hospital (prix jeune chercheur du CHU de Clermont-Ferrand) for its work on an Augmented Reality system used in tumor resection
- (sep 2016) A. Bartoli is appointed to Institut Universitaire de France
- (may 2016) EnCoV receives Université d'Auvergne's 2015 research award (prix recherche de la Fondation de l'Université d'Auvergne) for its work on Shape-from-Template
Website created and maintained by Adrien Bartoli.