Endoscopy and Computer Vision
EnCoV is a research group located at the Faculty of Medicine in Clermont-Ferrand.
It has links with the local university and university hospital.
It is part of the Image-Guided Therapies research axis of Institut Pascal (UMR6602 UCA, CNRS, INP Clermont Auvergne) and the Technology for Medicine (TechMed) research axis of CHU Clermont-Ferrand.
Back to index
EnCoV has several sources of funding.
They generally take the form of research projects.
The funding bodies include ANR (the French National Research Agency), the EU and the local region.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of our funded projects.
- CNRS Pre-transfer grant, 2019-2020
- TOPACS, ANR grant, 2019-2023
- EndoMapper, H2020 FET-Open grant, 2019-2023
- FLEXABLE, ERC Starting Consolidator grant, 2013-2018
- P-ViTAL, ERC Proof-of-Concept grant, 2018-2019
Website created and maintained by Adrien Bartoli.